Journal Online Text Assignment Template
Write your thoughts and reflections here.
- What resonated with your from this week's learning?
- What challenges did you discover?
- What goals or ideas arose?
- Anything that you would like to share that you feel is relevant.
You can submit in THREE different formats ( I encourage you to communicate in the way you feel most comfortable):
- Written : You will need to write your text in the space provided to submit. You can also copy cut and paste it from a word document if you prefer to write it offline first. You cannot upload and attach a document/file. (500 words)
- Oral: You can record your journal entry orally (spoken) using a microphone or webcam audio feature option. (max 5 mins)
- Video: You can submit your journal entry via video recording (audio and picture) using a webcam feature. (max 5 mins)
PRIOR to submitting, compare your paper with the rubric provided to ensure that you have met the requirements for the journal entries.
- Help uploading a file
- Help to submit audio or video responses
- If you are having difficulties copying and pasting, please follow these instructions.
If you have any problems, please contact the COTROnline Help Desk firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-489-2751 local 3737.
If you don't understand the assignment directions, please contact me.