Information to help you get help in a timely manner......................
Click the Read More to get details .............
when sending an email, it is important to include the following, so we can respond quickly and effectively:
- Your full name
- Your student ID
- Your course
- The activity or resource you are having problems with (include the URL from the top of the page)
- Detailed directions as to what you are trying to do (example: Login into my course; set up email; register for my course(s); pay for my courses; contact my instructor; etc.)
- URL(s) of the pages you are trying to access
- Where you are located
- Best times to contact you (your time, not ours - we will figure out the time difference)
- Best way to contact you (we may not use it, but include a phone number)
- Do you have MS Teams
- What type of computer are you using
- Which web browser (FireFox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Internet Edge, Opera, Safari, etc.)