Editing your COTROnline profile
To help your instructor and classmates get to know you, it is important that you add a photo to your profile, identify where you live - this is particularly important if you are working in a group because of time zone differences, and tell people a little bit about yourself.
To edit your profile, either watch this video or follow the step-by-step directions below.
- To begin, click on your name in the top right corner:
- This will open a menu at the top of the COTROnline page. Select Profile:
- The profile page has a variety of information. You can
- edit your profile,
- check your overall grades in all your courses,
- see your discussion posts,
- see when you first logged into the COTROnline site
- To make changes to your profile, click on the Edit Profile link.
- You can change your email address
- You can change the City, Country and Time Zone - this will help your instructors know when is the best time to contact you.
- Use the Description box to tell people who you are - this is optional and the amount of detail is up to you.
- To change or add an image to your profile, drag a photo into the to the New Picture box. You can also click on the Add File icon and search for a file.
- Make sure the photo is small (ideally about 3 cm tall and 2 cm wide and under 50 KB).
- When you are done, click Update Profile
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.