Student Generated Flashcards using the Database Activity
- Create a new Database Activity and click “Save and Display”.
- Select the Presets Tab:
- Download this file and save it to your local drive
- Find the Import option located in the middle of the page.
- Drag the zip file into the Choose File box, then click Import:
- Do not change the default Field Mappings.
- Tick the Overwrite Current Settings, then click Continue:
- Click the Continue button once more and the database is ready for students to begin adding entries:
Once set up, the database can be duplicated within your course as often as you want and moved wherever it is needed.
You can update the Database Activity Administration > Edit Settings:
But, please DO NOT change the Templates, Fields, or Presets because doing so, will break things: