Finding your courses
These directions will help you to access your courses, provided you are enrolled and have a COTROnline account. To begin, you may watch the video posted below, or see the written directions beneath it:
- Begin by logging into COTROnline.
- In the top navigation bar, you will see My courses and My Dashboard. These will be your main sources for accessing your courses.
- Hover over My Courses to see a dropdown of the active courses you are currently enrolled in. Once you select a course from the dropdown, you will be directed to the course-page.
Note: you will only see currently active courses, and if you are enrolled in more than 10 courses, you must go to My Dashboard.
- Courses that are hidden won't be visible and those that have not yet reached their Start Date, or are past their End Date, must be accessed through My Dashboard.
- Once you click on your Dashboard, scroll down the page until you find the Course Overview section. You may have more than one page of courses here:
Note: There are a few options for filtering courses. You can sort by either past, present, or future courses, and display them in either a card or list format.
- For quick access, use Bookmarks to link to your course(s) or specific activities/resources within a course:
Last modified: Tuesday, 23 August 2022, 4:19 PM